Here we are on our fourth installment of our series, ‘Exploring Legacy Hall, One Bite at a Time‘ and this week we’re taking a look at Bravazo Artisan Rotisserie. We’ve enjoyed writing these installments where we take a look into a different restaurant/food stall or entertainment area of the new Legacy Food Hall at Legacy West.
We’ve written quite a bit about Legacy West in Plano and everyone knows that we McCoys are BIG fans of the development and what it has meant and what it will mean for our beautiful city and its surrounding areas. We’re evolving and lifestyles are changing. We believe so much in this new way of living that we even sold our home of nearly two decades and purchased our own home in the Villas of Legacy West. You can also read about that adventure in our blog as well! If you love a good story, you’ll get a kick of all we’ve been going through so that we can call the Villas home!
Speaking of stories, some commercials tell a story. There’s one in particular we’re thinking of for this week’s installment blog about Bravazo Artisan Rotisserie.
Are you old enough to remember the Wendy’s commercial where the three older ladies where asked to give their opinions about a hamburger and throughout the entire time, one of the ladies (who was full of gusto) kept asking “Where’s the beef?”
These nice ladies (and for you millennials, NO, those are not the ‘Golden Girls’) were personally insulted that the hamburger in question contained very little, well hamburger. They wanted something with substance, and they wanted it immediately – if not sooner!
Our ladies with gusto would not disappointed were they to decide to have their girls night out at Bravazo Rotisserie, because here meat is on the menu and there’s plenty of it!
- Rotisserie chicken-Served with warm bread salad and ají amarillo huacatay sauce. Available in whole, half or quarter. Served as sandwich or salad.
- Veg- Roasted sweet potatoes,toasted walnuts,olives,picked red onions ,cotija cheese,garlic limón yogurt dressing. Sandwich or salad.
- Roasted Pork Roasted Pork,raisins,olives, hard boiled eggs.
- SIDE: Mac and Cheese Four cheese mac,truffle oil,smoked paprika
- Pork-Rotisserie pork shoulder,cherry tomatoes,cucumber pickle red onions,queso fresco,chipotle yogurt dressing. Sandwich or salad
- Empanadas Served with Aji amarillo and salsa criolla
- SIDE: Chimichuri Fríes Garlic,parley,limón olive oil
- Side Salad Tomatos,cucumber,onions,queso fresco
- Chicken-free range chicken,fennel,navel oranges,picked red onions,Cotija cheese,garlic limón yogurt dressing. Sandwich or salad
- Tinga de Pollo Pulled rotisserie chicken,caramelized onions,tomato smoked chipotle.
- SIDE: Juicy Potatoes Baked with rotisserie drippings.
- SIDE: Aguadito de Pollo Chicken rice and cilantro soup.
Now that is a menu with some meat on it! We’re ecstatic to see the delightful choices and we wondered what folks were saying on the internets about Bravazo’s so we searched around we found their Facebook page.
Well folks on their Facebook page were definitely happy with Bravazo. The two reviews gave a five out of five stars. Here’s they are:
Let’s Hear From You
Have you been to Bravazo? We would love to hear what you thought of your experience. You can contact us by clicking here.
You can also get in touch with us if you eaten anywhere at Legacy Hall.
Do you own a business at Legacy Hall? We’d love to feature you in one of our installments!!
We’ve even created a Live Legacy West Map to help you find what you’re looking for at Legacy West! We’ll be updating this as we find and explore new locations. You can help us with this as well by sending us any info you have on places you’ve visited.