Moving your home sale from contract to closing requires at minimum 180 individual tasks. That’s a lot of details that no single agent can effectively manage. Our team of professionals works collaboratively across seven separate positions, each giving 100% attention to their area of expertise—for the same price as an individual agent. Together, we handle the entire process, so you can relax, knowing every detail is taken care of.
- Terri McCoy – Every listing gets the benefit of Terri McCoy, whose primary job is to make the marketing, promotional and pricing decisions that will sell your property for the most amount of money.
- Listing Partner – The partner agent guides the sales process and finds potential buyers for your property, backed by our amazing support team. You get two listing agents and a team of professionals working to sell your property—for the price of one.
- Visual Specialist – High-quality video, photos and virtual tours are produced by our team specialist to highlight your home’s best features and attract the 92% of home buyers who search online. Your online listing will really pop!
- Marketing Coordinator – Our marketing coordinator team makes sure your property is seen not only in the local area, but by potential buyers across the country and around the world.
- Telemarketers – Our team of telemarketers supports your listing agents by making thousands of calls every day, to find the perfect buyer for your home. No single agent can accomplish this level of outreach.
- The Buyer Team – These licensed agents spend 2 – 3 hours every day prospecting buyers for our listings. They also show buyers through our properties—including yours.
- Contract Coordinator – Getting an offer on your property is only half of our job. Once we have the offer, our contract coordinator assists the primary agent by ensuring that every detail—major or minor—is handled at the proper time. Their expertise = no stress for you.